Are you ready to cultivate a home yoga practice? Do you want to learn how you can modify poses for your unique body? Are you puzzled on where to start?
Let's get real for a minute, life gets in the way of taking care of ourselves a lot of the time, and sometimes our home isn’t the most ideal place to practice yoga.
In this workshop you will learn some basic techniques to starting your unique Yoga practice at home, and practical ways to integrate Yoga into your life in a fuller way. We will also discuss how to start your practice where you are at, no matter where that might be.
Here’s what you’ll leave with:
- 5 simple tips to fit yoga into your day, even if you're very busy
- 3 steps to safely developing your Yoga routine, even if you have no idea what you're doing
- Professional tips on time management and making practice happen
- Modifications techniques for your unique body
- A handout for figuring out what to do when you get on the Yoga mat (with artistic renderings)
- Community! Meet like-minded folks that live in the Bay Area to practice with!
We will not be on the mat the entire four hours. There are cushions and chairs available. All body sizes, ages, races and genders are welcome.
The space is wheelchair accessible. Please arrive as scent free as possible.
All props provided, please bring a mat if you have one.