We’ll be using a combination of mindfulness & movement
practices, guided breathwork and partner sharing to release stuck
emotions, physical pain/tension and find greater inner freedom. If
you haven’t tried breathwork before, it’s an incredibly powerful,
emotionally and physically charged process that delivers profound –
and possibly lasting – relief.
Breathwork is the process of activating your nervous system to help HEAL & RELEASE:
- old emotional patterns, wounds and negative memories
- frozen/fighting/fleeing parts of the younger self stuck in the past
- unconscious relationship patterns and their associated wounds of abandonment/loss
- stuck energy in the body and physical tension
This breathwork journey consists of:
- emotional release
WHAT WE DO...
We’ll begin with a guided mindfulness practice to help you connect to your mind-body. We will then move into an ‘unwinding’ movement exercise to start opening up the energy of the body, followed by an hour of guided breathwork to a playlist. You will be invited into connection through partner sharing before and after your breathwork experience. Sometimes, we will explore a healing theme which will be matched by specific movement and partner exercises.
You’ll leave feeling vital, light, energized and connected to the world around you – at minimum.
Beyond that, the breathwork gateway offers deep healing, greater joy and aliveness and a stronger connection to your essence.
Breath work is not recommended for people experiencing the following:
- pregnant women, especially in the 1st trimester
- severe heart disease, epilepsy or history of seizures
- mental illness (bipolar, schizophrenia, borderline)
- acute physical injuries