Take your sport to another level! Compliment your cardio or strength training by encouraging flexibility, balance and rotation for well-rounded movement.
While it is necessary for an athlete to train specifically for their sport if they want to excel, cross-training is a beneficial way to achieve and maintain a higher level of overall fitness.
These are important factors at any age or level of physical fitness. Regardless of the type of exercise you do, it is crucial to stretch after a workout to reduce pain and injury.
Yoga can help to:
- Improve your skill, agility, and balance
- Produce a higher level of all-around conditioning
- Condition the entire body, not just specific muscle groups
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Works some muscles while others rest and recover
- Clear and relax the mind
- Helps to encourage an inner focus
Suitable for all levels including beginners.
Mini Workshop bookings are non-refundable.
Please advise the teacher before class begins if you have any injuries or concerns.