NOTE: Due to the uncertainty caused by COVID-19, we will not require payment until closer to the event… with a possibility of rescheduling the dates.
In this 3 day class you will learn the global history and cultural heritage of Thai Medicine Fire Cupping. Safety, hygiene and traditional assessment tools allow for effective practice in the treatment process with both silicone fascial cups, as well as glass cups with fire. Graduates of this class are able to help their clients and family members with knowledge of the benefits and contraindications to provide an extensive variety of skills and techniques. Whether you are diversifying your skillset and adding this modality to your practitioner liability insurance coverage, or be it one’s first training in the healing arts, you will be love treating others as well as treating yourself!
What We Will Learn
- Historical cupping traditions from around the world
- Body layers, channels and element theory
- Set-up, hygiene, client intake with informed consent
- Cupping protocols and safety practices
- Contraindications and sensitivities
- Practical uses for detoxification, pain management, circulatory and lymph systems, cellulite treatment and homecare
Due to the COVID-19 emergency measures, you may pre-register for the course to reserve a spot, but you do not have to pay at this time.
Oct 16, 2020