LIV ON PURPOSE
100-Hour Teacher Training * UPDATE *
Training starts Satruday, May 2nd. Applications are currently being accepted.
LIV Yoga & Wellness is offering a 100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training this spring! Get ready to set foot on a new life path with a greater sense of purpose - whether you intend to teach yoga or not. Through deep connections, personalized coaching and mentorship, you will receive education, mindful tools, hands-on experience and the confidence needed to be in action with what matters most to you.
- How to teach a powerful and dynamic Baptiste Journey Into Power Class
- A deep understanding of the Baptiste Yoga Methodology
- Basic anatomy as it applies to yoga poses, alignment and hands-on-assists
- Modifications and variations for common conditions
- Yoga philosophy and history to inform and inspire your teaching
- Essential language for effective communication and cueing
- How to give and receive effective feedback
- Business practices and ethics surrounding yoga
- How to develop yourself as an authentic teacher by finding your feet and your voice
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Attendance at 100% of weekends (unless otherwise approved)
- Individual study outside of group sessions
- Approximately 3 hours of in-studio practice per week (unlimited yoga at LIV Yoga & Wellness included in pricing)
- A commitment to personal growth
- A desire to inspire yourself and others
This 100-hour Leadership Training will be led by LIV’s founder, Gwen Fellin. Gwen has been practicing and teaching Baptiste Power Yoga for over 22 years. She has studied with Baron Baptiste himself since 2008 and has led numerous Baptiste inspired programs including 40 Days To Personal Revolution. Gwen strives for leadership through her yoga studio ownership and outreach in the local community.
- $1,650 payment must be made by April 30, 2020.
- Cash or check is preferred. Add $50 for credit card payments.
- Tuition does not include books for required reading (approx. cost for periodicals is $50).
- Pricing does include unlimited yoga classes at LIV Yoga & Wellness during the program dates.
During these times of uncertainty and perhaps financial hardship, if finances are a concern, email Gwen directly to discuss payment plan options.
Dates + Times:
Saturday's 9am - 5pm
Sunday's 9am - 4pm
*All sessions will be held at LIV Yoga & Wellness. Expect additional hours outside of weekend times for practicum, reading and study.
Contact Gwen directly at: email@example.com to request an application. After returning your completed application, Gwen will contact you to confirm your acceptance.
Whether your intention is to teach or not, you will GROW from this program as a practitioner, community member and as a person. We guarantee a lot of sweat, laughter and love. No matter where you are on your yoga journey, you are READY NOW for this training.