This tumbling class is for the littles! Ages 3-5 years welcome. Your little one will learn balance, jumping, rolling and body awareness all while having fun with circuits, games and movement activities.
**Due to current restrictions this will be a PARENTED class until physical distancing measures are no longer in place. This will allow the class to run and parents will be able to assist with ensuring proper distancing for their little ones. Parents will be require to be on the mat and must wear a mask at all times. No siblings will be allowed in the gym due to the very limited number of participants in each class.
Please read our full Health & Safety Policy prior to registration as it will address all information on how classes will. Full physical distacning measures are in place.
- #10, 321 Saskatchewan Ave, Spruce Grove, AB
- Make sure to have indoor runners for your child for the first practice.
- The kids should wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No jewelry is allowed so please take out any earring, remove bracelets and those with long hair must have it tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. They are allowed to bring them into the gym however they cannot contain anything but water.
- Any request to withdraw from classes must be done in writing.
- A full refund of the registration fee, less a $25.00 processing fee, can only be processed for individuals withdrawing prior to the first class.
- Should a government mandated shutdown occur, all classes will continue virtually OR practices will be modified or rescheduled as required.