In this 10 week intensive session athletes will quickly review the tumbling basics and then focus on standing back handspring and front handsprings.
** Athletes must have a front and back walkover prior to registering for this class. If you are unsure which class to register in please contact your coach.
- #10, 321 Saskatchewan Ave, Spruce Grove, AB
- Make sure to have indoor runners for your child for the first practice.
- The kids should wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No jewelry is allowed so please take out any earring, remove bracelets and those with long hair must have it tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. They are allowed to bring them into the gym however they cannot contain anything but water.
- Any request to withdraw from classes must be done in writing.
- A full refund of the registration fee, less a $25.00 processing fee, can only be processed for individuals withdrawing prior to the first class.
- Should a government mandated shutdown occur, all classes will continue virtually OR practices will be modified or rescheduled as required.
** Please note there are no classes November13th during fall break
Please read our full Health & Safety Policy prior to registration as it will address all information on how classes will run during Stage 2 of Alberta's reopening.
Nov 06, 2020
Nov 27, 2020