In this Pre-registered enrollment class, you will build on the fundamental skills you have learned and help you transition from the Basic repertoire to the Intermediate Pilates work. Learn to get deeper into your work and progress from what you have learned in the Basic or Foundation class. This class includes matwork and on Pilates apparatuses like the Reformer, and Tower.
Enrollment classes are a great way to secure your spot every week for the duration of the program. Please note that there is no proration and no make up classes.
For health guidelines, clients must also be able to meet the following conditions to attend:
1. You are presently healthy and do not have any symptoms consistent with Covid-19.
2. You have not travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
3. You have not been in close contact with a confirmed or probable Covid-19 Case.
4. You have not been in close contact with a person with Acute Respiratory Illness who have been outside Canada in the last 14 days.
5. Your temperature is below 37.8 degrees Celsius.
6. You will wear a mask entering the studio and in all common areas.
7. You will bring and wear socks in the studio. Please also bring theraband/stretchy band and towel for personal use.