Date: September 22, 29 October 6, 13, 20.
Time: 3:45pm - 5:15pm
Location: Paine's Park
If it rains, the session will be held at Skate The Foundry (888 N. 40th Street Philadelphia, PA 19104).
There is a possibility that we may cancel the session, and have a make up class on October 27th due to COVID-19.
Age: 10+ years old - All levels are welcomed!
Requirements & Things to
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. A skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). Due to the COVID-19, we ask everyone to wear safety gear. Because of the ground at Paine's Park, a small fall can scratch their skins, and wearing safety gear can really prevent these minor cuts.
3. Water bottles.
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of program starts. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
- All instructors, skaters and their families will be asked to wear clean masks the entire time.
- Masks must have ear loops or ties that go around the ear or go over the head in order to stay well in the camper’s face. We are not accepting a bandana or a neck cover/gaiter.
- The instructor will make sure everyone takes enough water break throughout the class to avoid heat exhaustion.
- If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Oct 27, 2020