Begin your dance journey in Hip Hop and Choreography in J-VYbE. This is an awesome space to have fun and try street dance styles though learning basic grooves and choreography. Understand your body and begin conditioning to improve execution of movements.
Class times: Saturdays 11:45-1:15PM
Age: Teens and Adults
Style: Hip Hop and Choreography
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD(REN):
- Create a Parent account under your name.
- Under “My Profile” click into “+ Family Member” to create an account for each of your kid(s). This way, you can manage all of your family member’s accounts and pay through the Parent Account, and the proper name (your kids’, not yours) will be on the class attendance list.
- You must fill in the Waiver and Release form for all family members before you can register for any services at VYbE.
JOIN OUR PROGRAMS!
- Dance Training with top industry and community leaders in the GTA
- Join our team(s) and make lasting friendships with other students with the same passion as you
- Receive high quality, professionally produced and edited dance videos every term
- Exclusive reduced rates for Company Members to take Open Classes for $5 - over 70% off!
REFERRAL REBATE: Refer someone new to the Annual Training Programs and you’ll both receive $50 off your registrations! Simply email us your receipts to email@example.com and we’ll process the rebate by November, 2020.
TWICE THE FUN: Join 2 teams and get an extra $150 off! A rebate will be sent back to you once enrolment to two (or more) programs are confirmed.
THE BEST PART: Discounts can all be STACKED. *Subject to change without notice, all discounts must be valid and not past the deadlines indicated above.
Programs will now be considered annual programs and will be organized in terms:
Fall - October to December (9-11 sessions)
Winter - January to March (9-11 sessions)
Spring - April to June (9-11 sessions)
Summer - July to August (7-8 sessions)
This purchase option is to pay Fall, Winter, Spring Terms in full.
You may choose the pre-authorized auto-payment by term, but must still be registered for all Fall, Winter and Spring Terms for the 2020-2021 Program.
We continue to close follow the guidelines and updates Canada and Ontario Government provide us. At this point, we will pivot our Annual Showcase to 3 rounds of Professional Quality Videos with each team. Please follow all the guidelines indicated in our Updated Policies and Procedures here.