Join us at the studio for a gorgeous Sunday evening Flow & Restore 2-hour Yoga workshop in September.
You'll be treated to an evening of relaxation and pampering - both before and after the workshop!
We'll start the session off with a stunning summer slow Flow with Trudi Powell, followed by a sumptuous guided Yoga Nidra meditation with Nas Pritchard to further unwind, relax and harmonise your body and mind.
Come and nourish your sub-conciousness, nourish your soul, nourish your mind.
**Please note: this is our Studio option which includes gifts for only studio attendees. We're also streaming this workshop LIVE on Zoom - should you wish to attend this workshop online, please find our 'online option'.**
Our workshop Covid-precautions:
• Spaces are limited on our workshops - we only have 7
in-studio clients places (and 10 online client
• All our in-Studio client spaces are 1.5+ metres from each other, and we're lucky to floor to ceiling windows (so ample ventilation) and the strictest of cleanliness measures across the whole studio.
• We kindly ask clients to bring their own yoga mats - or we sell fab YogaMatters mats in a range of colours at reception at wholesale price (only £20)!
• We have plenty of bolsters, yoga straps and yoga blocks, so there's no need to bring your own.
• We will check your temperature upon arrival. Please don't be offended!