Designed to enhance body awareness, muscular strength, motor control and joint mobility, this workshop takes a fresh look at fascia oriented training through STOTT PILATES® Matwork Flow exercises using ankle tubing. Developed by the movement experts at Merrithew™, learn how to creatively incorporate elastic resistance into a series of Essential and Intermediate exercises. The seamless flowing sequences take you through all movement planes from standing – down to the mat while exercise variations allow for easy progression or regression, making the workout suitable for most fitness levels.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES principles to a series of Matwork exercises
- Explore exercise variations incorporating elastic strength tubing
- Learn how new concepts in exercise research can be incorporated into a fluid workout
- Discover how to create simple workouts that improve functionality and performance
Equipment used in this workshop
- Pilates Mat (1:1)
- Strength Tubing, Ankle (1:1) or you can use a Flex-Band for most exercises
0.2 STOTT PILATES CECs
This workshop will be conducted online via Zoom. All times indicated are Pacific Time (PST).