Schedule: 6 Tuesdays
Rain date: Tuesday after the last day of the program.
Group 1 (1st grade to 3rd grade) 4pm – 4:45pm.
Check in starts at 3:50pm.
Length of Program: 45 mins (plus another 10 mins for checking-in)
Price: $135 per skater - no prorated available.
10% sibling discount available for the second/third children. Use “Sabine”
Levels: All levels are welcomed, however, if a skater has never skateboarded before, we strongly recommend taking one or two private lessons with us so that they can skateboard safely, will gain the confidence and enjoy this club much more!
Requirements & Things to
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. A skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). Due to the COVID-19, we ask everyone to wear safety gear. Because of the ground at Sabine Park, a small fall can scratch their skins, and wearing safety gear can really prevent these minor cuts.
3. Water bottles.
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. When Skate The Foundry cancels a session due to the unfavorable weather, we will make up a session the week after the last day of the class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of check in time. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up so that instructors will have enough time to sanitize equipment before the second program. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
- All instructors, skaters and their families will be asked to wear clean masks the entire time.
- Masks must have ear loops or ties that go around the ear or go over the head in order to stay well in the camper’s face. We are not accepting a bandana or a neck cover/gaiter.
- The instructor will make sure everyone takes enough water break throughout the class to avoid heat exhaustion.
- If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Dec 01, 2020