In this 10 week session athletes will focus on learning the round off, proper bridge technique and progressing towards walkovers. In order to register the athlete must have mastered the roll, and cartwheel.
** If you are unsure what level to register for please contact the gym for a free assessment!
(Minimum age of 5)
Please read our full Health & Safety Policy prior to registration as it will address all information on how classes will run during Stage 2 of Alberta's reopening. Please note should a government required shutdown occur all classes will be moved to virtual delivery.
- #10, 321 Saskatchewan Ave, Spruce Grove, AB
- Make sure to have indoor runners for your child for the first practice.
- The kids should wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No jewelry is allowed so please take out any earring, remove bracelets and those with long hair must have it tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. They are allowed to bring them into the gym however they cannot contain anything but water.
- Any request to withdraw from classes must be done in writing.
- A full refund of the registration fee, less a $25.00 processing fee, can only be processed for individuals withdrawing prior to the first class.
- Should a government mandated shutdown occur, all classes will continue virtually OR practices will be modified or rescheduled as required.