Join instructor Monique Bellenoit, RYT-200 for an amazing journey into deep relaxation. Yoga Nidra means deep yogic sleep. This is the place you go just before you fall asleep. Monique will guide you as you experience a practice that is said to be equivalent to 4-8 hours of sound restful sleep.
This workshop will begin with some gentle flows to release tension in the body. The rest of the class will be a guided meditation practice. In this meditation practice, there is nothing required but to lie down and listen while you relax, heal and transform within every level of being. “Yogic sleep” is a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping in which the body is completely relaxed. The guided journey will bring your awareness to all levels of your being – the physical body, the energetic body, the mind and emotions, your inner knowledge, all the way to the core of your being – the bliss body.
Pre-registration is required.
Bring a yoga mat, blanket and extra layers of clothing so you can remain warm and comfortable during this practice.
This class is IN-STUDIO!
By registering for this class, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
There are only # in-studio spots available.
You must pre-register for this workshop! Should you find yourself unable to attend, you MUST cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop to receive credit for future events (refunds will not be provided). If you do not cancel, you will be responsible for paying in full for the workshop you missed.
Monthly Unlimited Membership benefit (excluding livestream only memberships): 10% off, automatically applied at checkout.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Your teacher will greet students DOWNSTAIRS (please wait for your teacher before heading into the studio)
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Teacher and students must wear mask
- Teacher will check student temperatures and ask students to wash/sanitize hands
- Teacher will check each student in via tablet or phone
- TDY requests that each student keep conversation in studio to a minimum
- Students must bring their own mats. If not, students may purchase one at the studio by contacting studio in advance of event (TDY will no longer offer courtesy mats or mat rentals).
- Proceed to studio, laying your mat in one of the indicated spots (floors are marked indicating where you should place the top left of your mat. While doing so, be mindful of social distancing)
- Students must keep masks on at all times
- NO late arrivals will be allowed
- NO drop-ins will be allowed – you must pre-register!