Date: April 27 - June 1
Time: 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Location: Friends of Sabine Park (201 Sabine Ave, Narberth PA 19072.)
Rain Dates: If it rains, a session will be canceled and we will make it up for the following Tuesday after the last session.
Length of Program: 60 minutes
Price: $165 per skater - no prorated available.
Levels: All levels are welcomed, however, if a skater has never skateboarded before, we strongly recommend taking one or two private lessons with us so that they can skateboard safely, gain confidence and enjoy this club so much more!
Requirements & Things to
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed.
3. We ask everyone to wear safety gear. Due to the rough ground at Sabine Park, a small fall can lead to an open cut and increase the chances of being exposed to COVID-19. Wearing safety gear can really prevent these minor cuts.
4. Water bottles.
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. When Skate The Foundry cancels a session due to the unfavorable weather, we will make up a session the week after the last day of the class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends. You will be charged $20 per 15 minutes for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
- All instructors, skaters and their families will be asked to wear clean masks the entire time.
- Masks must have ear loops or ties that go around the ear or go over the head in order to stay well in the camper’s face.We are not accepting a bandana or a neck cover/gaiter.
- The instructor will make sure everyone takes enough water break throughout the class to avoid heat exhaustion.
- If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Reminders: Spectators must stay outside of the skateboarding area the entire time. Please do not walk into the skateboarding area while the class is going on. Parents/Spectators will not be allowed to hold their children's hands to help certain tricks during this class. Please respect this instruction as this will help skaters and instructors to build their trust.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Jun 01, 2021