If you have ever thought about picking up a skateboard, either again or for the first time, this six week course is for you! During our 6 week course, you will learn foot positioning, how to push, carve, tic-tac, kick-turn, skateboard etiquette, and more. At the end of this course, you will have a new skate crew of fellow class members, and the confidence to skateboard at any public skatepark!
Location: Paine's Park
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. When Skate The Foundry cancels a session due to the unfavorable weather, we will make up a session the week after the last day of the course.
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: (Updated on April 4th, 2021)
1. Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
2. Must keep a minimum 6ft distance the entire time. There will be no physical contact between instructors and participants unless for a serious medical emergency.
3. Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured.