Can you skateboard comfortably on the street and the ramps, and would like to learn some new tricks to step up your skateboarding skills? If your answer is yes, this course is for you! Within this course, you will learn how to ollie, pop shove-it, and more!
Location: Paine's Park
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. When Skate The Foundry cancels a session due to the unfavorable weather, we will make up a session the week after the last day of the course.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: (Updated on April 4th, 2021)
1. Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
2. Must keep a minimum 6ft distance the entire time. There will be no physical contact between instructors and participants unless for a serious medical emergency.
3. Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured