Time: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Location: Around Paine's Park - pick up & drop
off will be at Roman Catholic at River Field (400-442 N 24th St,
Philadelphia, PA 19130).
Rain Dates: If it rains, a session will be canceled and we will make it up for the following Saturday after the last session.
Length of Program: 90 mins
Age: 10+ years old
Levels: Intermediate/Advanced - must be able to ollie and comfortably skate fast down hills.
Requirements & Things to
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Each skater must have their own skateboard and helmet. safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards) is highly recommended.
3. Water bottles.
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. When Skate The Foundry cancels a session due to the unfavorable weather, we will make up a session the week after the last day of the course.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive on-time at the start of program. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the group will leave the parking lot, and the instructor will not be able to meet up with you. Please arrive 5 minutes before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 minutes for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
- All instructors, skaters and their families will be asked to wear a clean mask the entire time.
- Masks must have ear loops or ties that go around the ear or go over the head in order to stay well in the camper’s face. We are not accepting a bandana or a neck cover/gaiter.
- The instructor will make sure everyone takes enough water break throughout the class to avoid heat exhaustion.
- If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Apr 10, 2021