Age: 7+ year old
Location: Ambler Skate Park (301 S Main St Ambler, PA 19002)
Rain Dates: If it rains, a session will be canceled and we will make it up for the following Sunday after the last session.
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed.
3. Water bottles - there will be no water refill availble. Pack their drinks accordingly.
4. Everyone must wear mask the entire time.
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session. If it rains, the session will be canceled, and we will add an extra day to the program. There will be no credit/refund available if a participant cannot make it to make up class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of program starts. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes avaialble when a skater misses a class.
- All instructors, skaters and their families will be asked to wear clean masks the entire time.
- Masks must have ear loops or ties that go around the ear or go over the head in order to stay well in the camper’s face. We are not accepting a bandana or a neck cover/gaiter.
- The instructor will make sure everyone takes enough water break throughout the class to avoid heat exhaustion.
- If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Jun 03, 2021