Step into the intersection of ancient yogic wisdom and contemporary neuroscience! Join Jo-Jo Jackson to explore how contemporary neuroscience supports what the ancient rishis & yogis already knew: the sacred relationship of the heart, the breath & the mind. This 3-hour workshop will provide you tools to develop practical knowledge of how yoga & meditation affects the nervous system from a scientific and philosophical standpoint. Tap into the power of your unique felt experience of “heart coherence” with simple yet effective breathwork & meditation techniques to elevate your consciousness one breath at a time.
*3 CEU hours for RYTs
Please wear your mask in the studio, lobby area, and until you are settled on your mat.
- Wear your mask
- Bring your own mat, props, water, etc.
- Limited personal items as we are not allowing locker or mat storage use.
- Please use the restroom before arriving as our restrooms will be close to public use.
- Please fill out this required health screening. If you can answer “Yes” to any of the questions, please cancel your class and reschedule when you are cleared.
- See our updated COVID-19 policies here
*Cancellation Policy for EVENTS* You must cancel your in-person reservation at least 6 hours prior to the event, if you fail to do so you will be charged as if you came with no possible refund.