This workshop will help you awaken to spring and awaken to yourself. Allow the opening of ease and bliss into your “own true form”.
Svaroopa is a gentle + supported style of yoga, designed to heal and promote a deep release of tension. Join Kathy for this relaxing, beautiful two hour practice. There will be limited availability in studio.
Pre-registration is required.
This purchase option is for in-studio.
This class is IN-STUDIO!
By registering for this class, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
There are limited in-studio spots available.
You must pre-register for this workshop! Should you find yourself unable to attend, you MUST cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop to receive credit for future events (refunds will not be provided). If you do not cancel, you will be responsible for paying in full for the workshop you missed.
<NOTE: This depends on the event, does not apply to all events> Monthly Unlimited Membership benefit (excluding livestream only memberships): 10% off, if applicable will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Your teacher will greet students DOWNSTAIRS (please wait for your teacher before heading into the studio)
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Teacher and students must wear mask
- Teacher will check student temperatures and ask students to wash/sanitize hands
- Teacher will check each student in via tablet or phone
- TDY requests that each student keep conversation in studio to a minimum
- Students must bring their own mats. If not, students may purchase one at the studio by contacting studio in advance of event (TDY will no longer offer courtesy mats or mat rentals).
- Proceed to studio, laying your mat in one of the indicated spots (floors are marked indicating where you should place the top left of your mat. While doing so, be mindful of social distancing)
- Students must keep masks on at all times
- NO late arrivals will be allowed
- NO drop-ins will be allowed – you must pre-register!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email twisteddogyoga@gmail. If you would like to purchase props from the studio, we have plenty available. Please contact us so we can assist you.