Entering Grades 1-6
August 2-6 (9a-4p)
Do you love everything art? Deep dive into your creative mind by practicing a week of painting, sculpting, origami, and weaving. Get inspired as you explore, design, and create your own amazing works of art.
- All students, instructors, and humans aged 4+ are required to wear masks while inside Songbirds Music, Art, & Dance Center. There will be mask breaks for snacks, outdoor time, lunch, ect.
- Drop off and pick up will be outside.
- Every camper will have their blood oxygen level and temperature tested upon entry to camp to ensure the safety and health of our staff and campers.
- Each camp will be split into cohorts. Cohorts will consist of 5-6 individuals with whom they will share a table with.
- Camps taking place in our larger rooms will be at a maximum capacity of 15 campers. Camps taking place in our smaller rooms will be at a maximum capacity of 12 campers.
- If there is more than one camp in a week, lunches will be staggered between camps.
- Campers will have access to their own restroom for the week, and utilize a separate entrance and exit door from our main lobby whenever possible.
- We will be doing some hygienic education throughout the week. Hand sanitizer will be available for use and there will be frequent supervised hand-washing.
- Every room will be thoroughly sanitized before and after camp.
- Full Day Camps are from 9am-4pm.
- Half Day Camps are from 9am-12pm OR 1pm-4pm
- Early drop hours are available (8-8:45am)- $5/day fee
- Extended pick up hours are available (4-6pm)- $10/day
- Campers should dress appropriately for the activities scheduled. We recommend shorts and a light weight shirt or top, and some type of athletic shoe or sneaker in order to participate in recreational or athletic activities.
- Sandals, flip-flops, rubber “crocs”-style shoes, and other open-toed shoes are not recommended.
- *We utilize Acrylic paints that do not come out of clothing. Please send children in clothing they can get paint on.
- Full day campers must bring a lunch, two snacks, and a drink in a non-glass container each day.
- Half day campers must one snack and a drink in a non-glass container. Snacks should be in a paper, plastic, or reusable bag clearly labeled with the child’s name.
- Please do not send gum, candy, or anything high in sugar.
- Children are not permitted to “trade” their lunches or snacks with each other.
- A microwave is available for use.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
- A $50 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required for each camp you wish to attend.
- Payment is due in full four weeks prior to the camp start date. If you have a credit card on file, payment will be processed four weeks prior to the camp’s start date. If paying by check or cash and full payment is not received four weeks prior to your camper's start date, your slot will be forfeited and opened up to other campers. Your deposit will not be refunded.
- Payment for Extended Hours can be processed at the beginning of the week or per day if a cc is saved to the student’s account.
- Please put the camper’s name on all articles of clothing, snack bags, bags, etc.
- Campers should not bring toys, mobile phones, electronic devices, jewelry, money, or any possession of value with them to any of the programs.
- Campers will be entirely responsible for their belongings.
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to SongbirdsOviedo@gmail.com at least four weeks in advance of the camp start date for consideration (include the subject heading: Camp Refund).
- Refunds for cancellations occurring less than four weeks in advance are only considered in cases of emergency and handled on a case-by-case basis. These requests must be submitted within seven days of the camp start date.
- Refunds are NOT issued for early departures from camp, campers considered “no shows” (those who do not attend and did not give advance notification of cancellation), for any illness, or for days missed during a camp session.
- Campers who show signs of being visibly ill will be sent home for the day without refund.
Aug 06, 2021