Join Adelle for a night dedicated to connecting with one another through communication, restorative movement, and grounding meditation. This workshop will be one centered on grounding appreciation through the support and understanding of our bodies and minds as they are and as they are becoming.
The proceeds of this night's event will benefit the women of Thistle Farms, an organization that believes “in love to light the way for physical, mental, and economic freedom for women who have survived childhood trauma, unjust systems, the commodifying of their worth, and believing their past defines their future.”
Book now for $30 and you'll have access to the event + be entered in the raffle for a basket of Thistle Farms goods. Just want to donate? Head to the store and make your donation. This will also enter you in the raffle.
Please wear your mask in the studio, lobby area, and until you are settled on your mat.
- Wear your mask
- Bring your own mat, props, water, etc.
- Limited personal items as we are not allowing locker or mat storage use.
- Please use the restroom before arriving as our restrooms will be close to public use.
- Please fill out this required health screening. If you can answer “Yes” to any of the questions, please cancel your class and reschedule when you are cleared.
- See our updated COVID-19 policies here
*Cancellation Policy for EVENTS* You must cancel your in-person reservation at least 6 hours prior to the event, if you fail to do so you will be charged as if you came with no possible refund.