The 5 Kleshas, Avidya=ignorance, Asmita=selfishness, Raga=attachment, Dvesha=aversion and Abhinivesha=fear, are obstacles that block our spiritual progress. This workshop will give you tools to identify, process and finally, erase them from your life. You will be guided through a still, and moving meditation both focusing on awareness and breath. You will have opportunity for journaling and discussion!
This event is offered to the QTBIPOC community for free <3. If you identify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Please wear your mask in the studio, lobby area, and until you are settled on your mat.
- Wear your mask
- Bring your own mat, props, water, etc.
- Limited personal items as we are not allowing locker or mat storage use.
- Please use the restroom before arriving as our restrooms will be close to public use.
- Please fill out this required health screening. If you can answer “Yes” to any of the questions, please cancel your class and reschedule when you are cleared.
- See our updated COVID-19 policies here
*Cancellation Policy for EVENTS* You must cancel your in-person reservation at least 6 hours prior to the event, if you fail to do so you will be charged as if you came with no possible refund.