Extreme Painting Technique: Calling all young artists who love to paint! In this two hour class we will dive into all aspects of painting with acrylics. We will learn how to manipulate both the paint and brush, learn about composition, color theory, shading, still life, and more. We will work on fine details, work on advanced techniques, and create multiple works of hangable art.
*Materials are included,
experience in painting or drawing required
(if you aren't sure if your student is ready for this class, please send us an email with some current artwork examples and we will let you know!)
A Combo class means the class will simultaneously be taught both in studio and virtually. In person and virtual students will both be able to interact with each other and see the instructor’s work.
ART POLICIES & INFORMATION
- All classes will be limited to 10 students (for ages 10 and under) or 8 students (for ages 11+).
- Masks are required for our in-studio classes (with the exception of the PreK Art Class).
- A Combo class means the class will simultaneously be taught both in studio and virtually. In person and virtual students will both be able to interact with each other and see the instructor’s work.
- Tuition includes all materials needed for the classes. Extra materials are available for purchase. Material pickup (virtual students) will be arranged for the week prior to classes.
- If an In Studio student is ill, we ask that you let us know and we will temporarily give virtual access.
- Virtual & Combo classes will be recorded so that you may view them later. The recordings will be available for one week. Sharing access to recordings is prohibited.
- There are no makeups or refunds permitted for art classes.
- Classes that do not meet the student minimum (4) will be subject to cancellation (with a full refund).