Hello Yinsters! (as Bernie Clark would say),
Congratulation on registering to complete your Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Tara Fitzgibbon and welcome to the One Family Yoga & Fitness family.
Your payment has now been received, thank you, and your place in the course secured.
Training Venue and Arrival Details
One Family Yoga & Fitness, 105 Seville Rd, Holland Park
Please arrange to arrive at the training venue by 15min prior to start time.
Friday / 4th June 2021 / 5:00 - 8:00pm
Saturday / 5th June 2021 / 9:30am – 7:00pm
Sunday / 6th June 2021 / 9:00am – 2:30pm
Friday / 11th June 2021 / 5:00 - 8:00pm
Saturday / 12th June 2021 / 9:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday / 13th June 2021 / 9:00am – 2:30pm
Here are some recommended books, You tube and TEDx talks for you to learn from. If you cannot find the books, please don’t stress, they are simply a recommendation. All you really need to do (besides turn up) for the course is practice my online yin class called “4 on the Floor” www.terrafirmayoga.com and listen to the Shavasana, Ujjayi Pranayama and Yoga Nidra tracks from my album titled ‘Breathe, Rest, Let Go’. Enjoy the letting go!
Recommended reading for this course:
These books will familiarise you with my teachings and give you an understanding of the whole essence of Yin Yoga.
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga, Bernie Clark
- Breath the Essence of Yoga, Sandra Sabatini available now at book deposito, Dr. Libby Weaver
- Recommended google search: The Fuzz Talk, Dr.Gill Headley
- Go to Terrafirma Yoga and practice the online restorative yin sequence at least 4 times. This gives you 3 hours of course prep. Please take a moment to sign up to my newsletter for future Yin events!
- Download or buy a hard copy of Tara's CD Breathe, Rest, Let Go...
- You can find it on Spotify Or buy a hard copy
CD from me which costs $25. To order SMS 0423 333 079 and
text your name/address.
- Practice the Shavasana track & Ujjayi Pranayama track together approx 16 minutes of your time on at least 8 separate occasions. This is over 2 hours of easy course prep, all you have to do is lie down and listen.
- practice the Yoga Nidra track at least 4 times, this will give you another 2 hours of course prep.
- Read these 2 blogs Mystical/Magical Ujjayi and What is the difference between restorative and yin? http://www.terrafirmayoga.com/blog/
- Go to 2x 90 min Yin classes or 3x 60 min Yin classes total: 3 hours
- Keep a record of your course preparation hours.
- Total is 10 hours
- TED TALK
- The pace of modern life versus our cavewoman biochemistry: Dr Libby Weaver at TEDxQueenstown
Finally, if you can please respond to this email with the following details that would be greatly appreciated:
• Your full name as you would like it to appear on your certificate of completion which will be presented at the end of the training day.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, otherwise we will be in touch with some further information closer to the course start date.
For cancellations more than 6 weeks prior course commencement,
all fees will be refunded less the $100 non-refundable
For cancellations within 4 weeks of commencement date, a 50% cancellation fee applies.
For cancellations within 2 weeks of commencement date, no refund will be given.
This 50hr Module will can go towards One Family Yoga & Fitness 350hr/500hr Certification. It will attract CPD's with Yoga Alliance Australia, Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia for CPD points.
In case of a Pandemic no refund will be given but course is transferable for a credit to use in future trainings.