Chapter 3 - Harmony and Connection Cultivation
A time for embracing our connections with Self, Environment and Community.
Attuning to our innate Selves as part of all that is; enabling us to walk in a harmonious and peaceful state.
“Our hearts resonate at the same frequency as the earth and the universe. Therefore, we are all valuable instruments in the orchestration of the world and its harmony.”
About Harmony and Connection Cultivation
As many of us are returning to our innate state of being, we are drawn to the connection with and between ourselves, the community and the natural environment.
We are peeling the layers and remembering that life is all
Restoring harmony, inner peace and happiness has become the side effect of this return.
Through the process of acknowledgement of the land, our ancestors, ourselves and one another, we create a powerful and nurturing space.
We invite you to 3 chapters, separated so that you may integrate and expand on what you cultivate in each chapter in your own, unique way and apply it to your everyday life.
You may choose to attend any, or all 3 chapters.
Throughout these chapters, our experienced facilitators guide you through a combination of Energy, Somatic, Radix Psychotherapy, Sound and guided movement, Mind and harmonising practices.
Layers can gently shift, allowing the deepest return to your innate, pure state and cultivating the return to a state of harmony with Self, Environment and Community.
About Chapter 3
Heather - Mind Mastery & Breathwork Coach, Energy Medicine Practitioner
Deborah - Psychotherapist, Energy Medicine Practitioner, Dance Facilitator
Chapter 3 dates and arrival times (see further below for schedule)
Friday 14th May ~ 6:30pm - 8:30pm (arrive 6:15pm for registration at reception)
Saturday 15th May ~ 9.30am - 4pm (arrive 9:15am for sign in)
What do I bring?
* lunch and snacks
* your favourite journal if you have one
* wear loose comfortable clothing - recommended to bring layers
* water bottle
The energy exchange is $125 per person for chapter 3
* All participants are eligible for a discounted price for a private session with Deborah or Heather in their specialist fields. If you are interested in a session, please contact us via email email@example.com
What is provided?
* Light refreshments for morning tea
* Peak Wellbeing note pad and pen (small for jotting notes - you may like to bring a bigger journal with you)
* Mats, cushions, bolsters, blankets (you are welcome to bring your own favourite ones if you like)
* Rooms are complete with heating and cooling
* Wheelchair accessible (please contact us ahead of time so that we may prepare the entrance for you)
Please notify us prior booking if you have any dietary
Please notify us prior booking if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the below listed Australian native plants as we may be using any of these for cleansing or with our Energy Medicine practices
* Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Casuarina, Acacia, Banksia, Lemon Myrtle or Callistemon.
Bookings are essential as there are LIMITED SPACES due to the
nature of the Chapter.
Your booking will be secured upon payment
Peak Wellbeing Restorative Centre
5 Holder Ave, Richmond
* Register at reception desk.
Enter the space silently as you allow yourself to let go of the outside world.
Embark on our journey with ancient practice to acknowledge, connect and pay our respects.
Gentle introduction to the processes and continue our journey. Preparing our minds and bodies, in alignment with our true essence.
Mental, physical and energetic practices to ease through the passage and harmonise energies in preparedness for more in-depth cultivation the next day.
Return home for rest and be prepared to journal any dreams, insights or epiphanies.
* Sign at reception desk and enter space silently.
* Bringing back the meaning of shared tea in Tea Ceremony
* Mindful movement creating Chi flow through the body and remembering how to control our energies within and what we emanate from ourselves
* Men's / Women's supported circle break
* Self-awareness and care for the Mind
* Self-awareness and care for the physical body
All techniques are adapted to participants previously informed conditions and circumstances and progress during the session
The end of this session is just the beginning of Chapter 2, as you leave the Centre to expand on what you have cultivated in your own, unique way and apply it to relevant aspects of your life.
We look forward to this journey with you.
With respect and commitment,
Deborah and Heather