In a busy world of care taking when do you ever sit in stillness? Ever? I dare say never. Yet without the luxury of time set aside for emptying the mind does that mean we cannot experience a meditative state? Join us for a gentle asana practice meant to cultivate mediation in motion and an inspriring conversation about how to incorporate meditative tactics for yourself and for your family throughout a full day. You might be surprised to find how easy it actually is and just how much and how often you are cultivating a meditative mindset already!
Join Jackie for our offering of Moms on Mats- Honoring
motherhood as an integral part of your spiritual journey. Unite
with fellow yogini moms in a fun filled evening meant to honor and
integrate the rite of motherhood with your yoga practice! We will
be focusing on our studio theme of Evolution through the practice
and in conversation. The journey into motherhood is long and
involved. It is all encompassing and transformative for the body,
mind and spirit. Some of us welcome this new role with arms
wide open but for others it may come with shock, confusion,
frustration and some grief. Regardless, being a mother is hard work
and life changing. Come share your journey as we recognize the
uncharted waters we are all sailing on our own ships but as one
*Cancellation Policy for EVENTS* You must cancel your in-person reservation at least 6 hours prior to the event, failing to do so will result in being charged as if you attended.
Please wear your mask in the studio, lobby area, and until you are settled on your mat.
- Wear your mask
- Bring your own mat, props, water, etc.
- Limited personal items as we are not allowing locker or mat storage use.
- Please use the restroom before arriving as our restrooms will be close to public use.
- Please fill out this required health screening. If you can answer “Yes” to any of the questions, please cancel your class and reschedule when you are cleared.
- See our updated COVID-19 policies here