Twisted Dog Kids Yoga & Mindfulness will now include MUSIC & MOVEMENT! All the components within this session will blend together to form a framework for connection to self, other and the world.
NOTE: Due to Covid, class size will be limited to 5 maximum. Masks will be required for the duration of class. There will not be any high intensity movement, but more on connecting, focusing, breathing...and fun!
Important Registration Note: To register your child, create an account for yourself FIRST, then add your child using the Add Family Member feature through your account (allowing your account to pay for their purchases). When registering for your child's classes, please be sure it's done in their name so they are the ones registered for class. You may add the classes to your cart, then Transfer them to your child or children. Thank you!
Exploring the Foundations of Children’s Yoga & Mindfulness/Little Flower Yoga:
Children will learn about the five components of the Little Flower Yoga Program. They will learn how to:
(activities that will connect to yourself, community and world);
Breathe (activities to control breath safely); Move
(learning yoga postures - focus on exploration not competition);
Focus (activities which allow participants to experiment with what
it means to focus & “be in the moment”); Relax (the final
component of the program which will promote resting the body and
Designed for ages 3-10.
Maximum 5 children per session.
COVID-19 ADDENDUM AND SPECIAL DROP-OFF & PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Drop-off: Families may drop off their child/children in the downstairs studio and must comply with 6 feet social distancing requirements, with masks on. There will be no lingering or social chatting.
Pick-up: After class, your instructor will line the children up in the hallway / lobby area, complying with 6 feet social distancing requirements. Families may queue outside and one family at a time will be called into the studio to collect their child/children.
Thank you in advance for your compliance!
This class is IN-STUDIO!
By registering for this class, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our Kids Studio classes will all be held in Lotus Studio (downstairs).
- Should the studio need to close due to Covid mandates, we will extend the session to fulfill the class series when we are able to re-open.
- Do NOT come to the studio if you or your child/children are feeling sick, have a fever or cough or difficulty breathing.
- There will be a minimum 6 feet of spacing between student mats and a minimum of 10 feet between teacher and students.
- Masks must be worn both off- and on-the-mat.
- We will be able to accommodate a maximum of 5 students in-studio per class.
- Due to the limited spots available:
- You MUST pre-register your child/children for class / session.
- You may not drop-in, as the class may be full.
- There will be no refunds for missed
- All in-studio classes will be 25-45 minutes.
- If you’d like to order a smoothie, juice or bowl from Soul Bar, please order and pay PRIOR to class (or call ahead). If your class is after Soul Bar has closed, please call ahead to order and it will be waiting for you in our refrigerator, to be picked up before / after class.
- Entire studio and surfaces will be disinfected with a CDC approved cleaning product prior to your class, including: camera, floor, light switches, door knobs, railing, mat cleaner bottles, bathrooms
Arriving at the studio
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Your teacher will greet students DOWNSTAIRS – there is a small
station set up at the bottom of the stairs
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Teacher and students must wear mask
- Teacher will check student temperatures and ask students / parents to sanitize their hands
- Teacher will check each student in via tablet or parent may check child in using the Wellness Living Achieve Client App
- If you’d like to place a Soul Bar order, you may do so before class (preferred) or after class (for evening classes, you must call your order in ahead of time) and it will be waiting for you in our to-go refrigerator
- Students must bring their own mats. If not, students may purchase one at TDY (TDY will no longer offer courtesy mats or mat rentals).
- NO late arrivals will be allowed
- NO drop-ins will be allowed – you must pre-register
NOTE: Due to Covid, class size will be limited to 5 maximum. Masks will be required for the duration of class. There will not be any high intensity movement, but more on connecting, focusing and breathing.