With an emphasis on movement variables including Bounce, Sense, Expand and Hydrate, Fascial Movement training offers a thorough understanding of what fascia is, what it does, how it moves and how to work with it across a range of varying modalities.
General Course Objectives:
- Identify the components of fascia and be able to explain its
role and relevance to movement.
- Articulate the difference between tensegrity and traditional
force and lever-based biomechanics.
- Define and explore fascial movement variables such as Bounce,
Sense, Expand & Hydrate.
- Develop programs for clients of all levels integrating specific fascial movement variable.
“Early Bird” is more than 3-weeks in advance, with early registration pricing is discounted. “Late Bird” is less than 3-weeks advance.
Early Bird $825
Late Bird $850
There are no exams for the Fascial Movement Training program.
16 hours instruction
1.6 STOTT PILATES®; ACE; Can-Fit-Pro
PMA credits available
In addition to course tuition, you will need to purchase materials and equipment.
- Fascia: What it is and Why it Matters by David Lesondak (Available online through Amazon)
- Fascial Movement Instructor Course Workbook (SKU:
To purchase course workbook, you will need to contact a Merrithew Retail Representative and provide proof of registration at 1-800-910-0001 ext 250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our policies carefully.
STOTT PILATES requires 100% attendance in order to receive a course completion letter and be eligible to take an exam. Missed hours can be made up privately at additional cost. You will need to make-up 1 hours for every two hours missed (2:1 ratio) for the first 5 hours missed. If you miss more than 5 hours, you will need to make up every hour missed (1:1 ratio). If you know you are going to be absent, please speak to us about the best way to accomidate your make-up hours.