Painting Technique: Explore a world of color as we focus on acuiring the skills necessart to articulate visual ideas in paint including how to organize compositions using color and value relationships, form and shape, placement, and paint application. We will learn how to manipulate both paint and brush, learn about composition, color theory, shading, still life, & more.
*Materials are included
ART POLICIES & INFORMATION
- All classes will be limited to 10 students (for ages 10 and under) or 8 students (for ages 11+).
- Masks are required for our in-studio classes.
- A Combo class means the class will simultaneously be taught both in studio and virtually. In person and virtual students will both be able to interact with each other and see the instructor’s work.
- Tuition includes all materials needed for the classes. Extra materials are available for purchase. Material pickup (virtual students) will be arranged for the week prior to classes.
- If an In Studio student is ill, we ask that you let us know and we will temporarily give virtual access.
- Virtual & Combo classes will be recorded so that you may view them later. The recordings will be available for one week. Sharing access to recordings is prohibited.
- There are no makeups or refunds permitted for art classes.
- Classes that do not meet the student minimum (4) will be subject to cancellation (with a full refund).