With Elevate Yoga’s Mommy n’ Me program we’ll focus on the changing needs of the postpartum body while connecting emotionally and physically with your little! We’ll start with some grounding breath work and intention setting and explore a beginner-friendly sequence using the aerial hammock as a prop. Some of the sequencing will be a mix of bonding time with your little too! After class, we’ll spend some time in reflection and getting to know one another!
What you can expect:
- TLC for your body focused on mindful breathing and stretching techniques
- Target those postpartum trouble areas such as butt, belly, hips and pelvic floor
- Bounce back after baby: hello kegals!
- Bond with your little through a healthy, playful activity you do together
- Meet and connect with other new mamas in a safe and nurturing environment
Meeting dates: Mondays, June 8-15-22 @ 10am
Includes: 3-week class series and a 1x1 goal setting session
Who is Mommy n’ Me for?
Mommy and baby, mommy and toddler, or even for those that are a mommy to be! Class ideally is for ages 0-5, including infants, pre-walkers, and walkers that do well with other little babies will do great in this class.
What if I need to feed or change my little?
That’s ok! Moms sometimes feed or change their babies during simple sequences — it’s really no big deal! So you don’t have to worry about your baby’s behavior upsetting the zen atmosphere. Remember, we’re all mamas here!
What should I bring?
We will provide a blanket for your little to lay on but feel free to bring your own if you’d like! You’ll also want to bring a yoga mat for yourself. Also feel free to bring any toys to help keep your little focused during class and even a tablet for the toddlers. Lastly, bring anything else that you’ll need for your little and don’t forget a water bottle for you!
- This class will take place in-studio.
- Arrive 10-minutes early and enter 1 at a time.
- Please wear a mask / face covering when entering.
- Always maintain social distancing while inside studio.
- Be sure to bring your own mat and props.