In this special class, you will immerse your body and mind into the healing journey of Sound and Meditation. We will allow the weightless sensation of the aerial hammock guide you into a deep meditative state with the sound of various meditation instruments and a full moon guided imagery practice.
Sunday, July 25th
- 5:20pm Check In & Kava Tea tasting with Lacuna
- 5:30pm Class Start
- 7:05pm Check In & Kava Tea tasting with Lacuna
- 7:15pm Class Start
In Person @ Elevate
Class is open to ALL LEVELS, those experienced in a meditation and those new to meditation. This is a casual and inviting environment where everyBODY is welcome!
$35 future member
ARRIVING / PREPARING FOR CLASS
Doors WILL BE locked at the time of class start and WILL NOT be opened. Ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to this class start time as no late arrivals will be permitted to enter.
The time prior to class start is quiet time and SHOULD be used to prepare for your mindfulness practice and SHOULD NOT be used for open studio time.
- This class will take place in-studio.
- Arrive 15-minutes early and enter 1 at a time.
- Please wear a mask / face covering when entering.
- Face mask may be removed during class.
- Always maintain social distancing while inside studio.
- Be sure to bring your own mat and props.
If you are running late, please text the studio: (602) 456-2762