Hello Yinsters! (as Bernie Clark would say),
Congratulation on registering to complete your Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Lainie Jenkins and welcome to the One Family Yoga & Fitness family.
Your payment has now been received, thank you, and your place in the course secured.
Training Venue and Arrival Details
One Family Yoga & Fitness, 105 Seville Rd, Holland Park
Please arrange to arrive at the training venue by 15min prior to start time.
November 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th & December 2nd
All training dates are Thursday 9:30am – 2:30pm (excludes school holidays and public holidays).
Recommended reading for this course:
This book will familiarise you with my teachings and give you an understanding of the whole essence of Yin Yoga.
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga, Bernie Clark (needed for face to face training)
- Recommended google search: The Fuzz Talk, Dr.Gill Headley
- Go to 3 x 75 min Yin classes :3.25 hours
- Keep a record of your course preparation hours.
- TED TALK
- The pace of modern life versus our cavewoman biochemistry: Dr Libby Weaver at TEDxQueenstown
- Total is 10 hours
Finally, if you can please respond to this email with the following details that would be greatly appreciated:
• Your full name as you would like it to appear on your certificate of completion which will be presented at the end of the training day.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, otherwise we will be in touch with some further information closer to the course start date.
For cancellations more than 6 weeks prior course commencement,
all fees will be refunded less the $100 non-refundable
For cancellations within 4 weeks of commencement date, a 50% cancellation fee applies.
For cancellations within 2 weeks of commencement date, no refund will be given.
This 35hr Module will can go towards One Family Yoga & Fitness 350hr/500hr Certification. It will attract CPD's with Yoga Alliance Australia, Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia for CPD points.
In case of a Pandemic no refund will be given but course is transferable for a credit to use in future trainings.
Dec 02, 2021