In this Mindfulness Based Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra Immersion / Teacher Training we will explore:
* Poses that bring the heart above the head
* Inverted and backbending poses.
In restorative yoga these poses are gentle and supportive, encouraging introspection and nourishment. These poses are also the ones that require most care in alignment, and we will spend time exploring ways of supporting students in these poses to ensure safety and comfort. You will experientially observe and adjust multiple students in these restorative poses and will also have the chance to experience the deep effect of the long hold poses.
* Explore Mindfulness Based Yoga Nidra and how + why implementing this can add to your Mindful Toolkit for self care , insight and recovery.
* This will also include Trauma Aware Mindfulness Guidelines
* MBRY Feature Classes & Guided MB Yoga Nidra
Props to bring: 1 mat, 1 bolster, 1 block and 4 yoga blankets (bring bed blankets if you don’t have yoga blankets). Bring your own eye pillow, a sarong, a few large towels and a small soft towel, 2 bed pillows and any extra cushions you might have, 2 pillowcases can hygenically cover a studio bolster.
4.00pm - 8pm
9am - 4pm
9am - 4pm
(or those doing the Full 500hr Yoga NRG Teacher Training - $800 Early Bird)