In this session athletes will quickly review the tumbling basics and then focus on the round off back handspring and specialty passes.
** Athletes must have a front and back walkover prior to registering for this class. They should also be able to do a standing back handspring with little to no assistance. If you are unsure which class to register in please contact your coach.
- #10, 321 Saskatchewan Ave, Spruce Grove, AB
- Make sure to have indoor runners for your child for the first practice.
- The kids should wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
- No jewelry is allowed so please take out any earring, remove bracelets and those with long hair must have it tied back.
- Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. They are allowed to bring them into the gym however they cannot contain anything but water.
- Any request to withdraw from classes must be done in writing.
- A full refund of the registration fee, less a $25.00 processing fee, can only be processed for individuals withdrawing prior to the first class.
- Should a government mandated shutdown occur, all classes will continue virtually OR practices will be modified or rescheduled as required.