New to meditation? Not sure where to start? Would you like to gain more control over the thinking mind?
Join Jeanette for this Intro to Meditation workshop where you'll learn:
- Breath work techniques
- Seated postures with and with out props
- Build awareness by incorporating the 5 senses
- Focused meditation techniques
- How to show kindness to yourself
- Learn to acknowledge and accept your emotions
- Become more mindful in your day to day activities
- Incorporate different kinds of meditation into your daily routine
This workshop is open to all levels, abilities and humans. The first 9 to register will have a hammock spot reserved and there will be an additional 3 grounded spots available.
- $30 Future Members
- $15 Members
NOTE: Only the first 9 to register will have an aerial hammock. There are 3 spots that will be grounded.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in
- If you are running late, please text the studio at (602) 456-2762
- Bring your own yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes