Join Michelle Lawyer, now a licensed Level 1 Franklin Method Educator, all levels welcome! This workshop will be taught via Zoom with a playback recording available for 60 days in case you miss it or want to review.
- Experience the power of imagery,
touch & movement exercises to
lengthen and balance shoulder and neck musculature
- Learn how to melt away tension & associated mental anxiety
- Release holding patterns in the
upper body by activating the pelvic floor foundation &
aware of organic causes of tightness & muscular rigidity
- Learn the experiential anatomy
of the shoulder girdle & benefit from an increased
awareness into the function & interaction of joints & muscles.
- Exercise with small rolling
balls to experience smooth joint action,
increased circulation & balanced posture
- Learn how your shoulders are designed to move.
- Learn to have suspended, free & easy shoulders.
This workshop serves as a
foundation for a liberated shoulder girdle
& a relaxed, mobile neck. Let your shoulders and neck become
a place of ease and comfort.
Workshop will be conducted via Zoom. A playback recording will be available for 60 days after the workshop. If you can't attend live, you can still see the workshop!
Workshop cost includes:
- Live workshop & access to playback recording
- 1 set of Franklin Smooth Balls
- 1 long Franklin method Resistance band
- Notes emailed to you prior to the workshop
What is Franklin Method©?
Franklin Method has 4 pillars that are the foundation to our teaching:
- Student centered approach
- the Bone Rhythms: the natural movement of the bones 3 dimensionally through space to create efficient and safe movement.
- Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery: using your mind to improve your body's functions in a dynamic way
- Functional Fundamentals: Improve what we do most often, daily living
By utilizing movement, self-touch, self-talk and imagery in a systematic and directed way we can optimize your movement and health.