| Yin Yoga | YTT | This 1-weekend training is appropriate for yoga teachers teaching Yin Yoga to their students and for students wishing to deepen their own practice. Join Stephani & Ashleigh for a 1-weekend, 15-hour intensive training, Nov. 12-14 at Trailside.
This course is registered as 15 hours of Continuing Education by Yoga Alliance. Cost: $375.
Fri. Nov. 12: 7:15-9pm
Sat. Nov. 13: 11am-9pm ( with a small break for lunch)
Sun. Nov. 14: 11am-3pm
Yin Yoga |15 Hours | November 12-14:
During this weekend, we will be focused on training students how to confidently teach & practice Yin Yoga. Yin Yoga is a restorative style of yoga that pays special attention to the subtle tissues of the body: the skin, connective tissues, joints, ligaments, fascia, and more. During this training students will learn:
* The principles of Yin Yoga
* How to successfully structure & sequence a Yin Yoga class
* Each of the Yin Yoga postures, their benefits, and their many variations
* How to suggest modifications based on student needs
* How to utilize & teach with props
* An exploration of Yin Yoga as it differs from other styles of yoga
* An overview of the “subtle body” and Yin Yoga's relationship to Chinese Medicine & the meridian lines
* The history & philosophy of Yin Yoga & its important application in today's quick paced society
* A verbal overview of hands-on adjustments to be applied to students in a Yin Yoga class