* No instructor provided. Skaters MUST have at least 6 months of skateboard experience. Guests must pre-register. parents and spectators are not allowed in the skating area and may be asked to wait outside in their car.
Check in Time: Within 5 minutes before or up to 10
minutes after the scheduled time of Open Skate.
Price (No Cash): $15 per session. | Free for members. | No sibling discount available for this session.
Helmet Rental: No Charge.
Registration: NO WALK-INS. You MUST preregister before arriving (including members). We suggest preregistering at least 2-3 days ahead to save your spot! No Guests allowed.
Number of participants: 5 per session.
Length: 90 minutes.
Instructor: No instructor will be available for this session. A staff member will be watching over the participants to ensure everyone is safe and having fun, similar to a “lifeguard on duty.”
Spectators/Parents: People who are not preregistered, cannot be inside the facility due to limited space and Covid-19.
Levels/Experience to Participate: Since there will be no instructor for this session, every skater must have at least 6+ months of consistent skateboarding, know the skatepark etiquette and their limits on a skateboard.
Age: 9 years+
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Skaters must have their own skateboard. Helmets are REQUIRED by all. We offer a FREE helmet rental if needed. Safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards) are highly suggested. Beginner skaters are required to wear full pads.
3. Water bottle.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a session, the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/program/session for any reasons, a portion credit towards future sessions will be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes for missed days available.
4. Absolutely NO alcohol or smoking on the premises.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.