Weekday 200hr YOGA TEACHER TRAINING FOR FAMILY, WORK, LIFE BALANCE
A Teacher Training for for busy Mums, shift workers and wellness practitioners!
Being a mum is a full time job! At One Family we realise that having kids makes it difficult to free up weekends or evenings – because of this we want to offer you an amazing opportunity just for you mums!
We are offering Level 1 200hr and 350hr One Family Yoga Teacher Training – 200-350 hours from Feb – Dec (Thursdays (2:30am-2:30pm), excludes school holidays and public holidays, for busy Mums and shift workers!
Catered too and for you, this is the perfect opportunity for any mums (or shift workers) who want to extend their yoga knowledge and practice, practice more yoga at home with the family or who want to become a yoga teacher themselves!
If you want to delve deeper in Yoga, advance your personal practice, become part of a Yoga community, challenge yourself physically, mentally and explore spirituality, learn correct alignment, adjustments and benefits of the poses, then this training is for you.
The One Family Yoga & Fitness Yoga Teacher Training program provides a core foundation of practice and philosophy, giving students the tools to make lasting changes in their lives. We integrate the ancient teachings of Hatha Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda and blend this traditional information with Western science and a modern understanding of the human body and energy system.
Congratulation on registering to complete your Level 1 - 350hr Core Foundational Yoga Teacher Training at One Family Yoga & Fitness.
Your payment has now been received, thank you, and your place in the course secured.
Training Venue and Arrival Details
One Family Yoga & Fitness, 105 Seville Rd, Holland Park
Please arrange to arrive at the training venue by 15min prior to start time.
2022 200hr Weekday (Thursday) Course Dates
- February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
- April 7th
- May 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- Graduation June 30th
2022 Continuation 350hr Weekday (Thursday) Course Dates
- Restorative Yoga - July 21st, 28th, Aug 4th, 11th, 18th
- Prenatal Yoga – Aug 25th, Sept 1st, 8th
- Postnatal Yoga – Sept 15th, 12th
- Yoga Nidra – Oct 13th, 20th
- Yin Yoga – Oct 27th, Nov 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- 350hr Graduation Dec 1st
All training dates are Thursday & Friday 9:30am – 2:30pm (excludes school holidays and public holidays).
REQUIRED READING for 200hr
- The Heart of Yoga by TKV Desikachar
- Yoga and the path of the urban mystic by Darren John Main
- Ayurveda, The science of self-healing by Vasant Lad
- Teaching Yoga by Donna Farhi
- The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long MD FRCSC
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED READING for 350hr
- Restore and Rebalance by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yoga Nidra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clarke 2nd Edittion
*I order all my books online through ‘The Book Depository’, free shipping and competitive prices.
You can purchase through this link http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=OneFamilyYTT
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us, otherwise we will be in touch with some further information closer to the course start date.
Terms & Conditions of Accreditation
- All assessment tasks throughout the course must be completed and payment plans paid in full to graduate from your course with a Certificate.
- A daily self-practice and journal
- Advance notice of absence must be given where possible. Students may miss 2 days in total of the course but will be expected to complete assignments as required.
- Students must complete 40hrs (200hr), 70hrs (350hr) of Class attendance and or Class observation, these must be completed to graduate from your course. You have 12 months from the course start date to complete your class hours. You may start using your class hours as soon as you have made a payment for your chosen course (even if this is before the start date of the course).
- Co-teaching 4-6 classes with Lainie Jenkins
Final balance is due by commencement of training unless a payment plan is in place.
*Please note you will not receive your Certificate until payment is made in full
For cancellations, more than 4 weeks prior course commencement, all fees will be refunded less the $150 admin fee.
For cancellations within 4 weeks of commencement date, a 50% cancellation fee applies. For cancellations within 2 weeks of commencement date, no refund will be given, however course can be transferred. For those paying monthly, if you drop out at any time any past payments will not be refundable.
A minimum of 95% attendance is required for certificate to be awarded
Students who miss more than 95% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $85hour)
This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail. Students may submit their final assessment until they are deemed to be competent.
In case of a Pandemic no refund will be given but course is transferable for a credit to use in future trainings.
Mar 31, 2022
Jun 30, 2022
Sep 15, 2022
Dec 01, 2022