Age: 10+ year old
Class Size: 6 skaters max (Minimum of 3 skaters are needed to run this course).
Location: Skate The Foundry - Elkins Park (120 Yorktown Plaza Elkins Park, PA 19027). The indoor skating area with an air purifier.
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed. If you don't have equipment, please contact email@example.com
3. Water bottle.
4. Everyone must wear mask the entire time.
Make up class: No make up day is available when a skater misses a class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of program starts. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes avaialble when a skater misses a class.
4. $20 Registration Fee is included in the tuition. The Registration Fee is NOT transferable or creditable.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: (Updated on Nov. 14th, 2021)
1. Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
2. There will be no physical contact between instructors and participants unless for a serious medical emergency.
3. Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured.
4. If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Jan 30, 2022