Date: 8 Tuesdays - 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22
Time: 5:45pm - 6:45pm
Location: Skate The Foundry - West Philly (888 N 40th Street Philadelphia, PA 19104)
LEVEL: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
1. Must have previous experience with STF or 6+ months of consistent skateboarding.
2. Must be able to do STF beginner trick list without any hesitation.
3. This course will be a great fit for skaters who are ready to learn more technical tricks, such as ollies, drop ins, rock to fakie, kick flips, etc. They do not need to know how to do those tricks prior to the course.
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed. If you don't have equipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Water bottles - there will be no water refill availble. Pack their drinks accordingly.
4. Everyone must wear mask the entire time.
Make up class: No make up day is available when a skater misses a class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of program starts. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes avaialble when a skater misses a class.
4. $20 Registration Fee is included in the tuition. The Registration Fee is NOT transferable or creditable.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: (Updated on Nov. 14th, 2021)
1. Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
2. There will be no physical contact between instructors and participants unless for a serious medical emergency.
3. Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured.
4. If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Feb 22, 2022