West Philly | Adult Begiiner Course
If you have ever thought about picking up a skateboard, either again or for the first time, this Adult Beginner Course is for you! You will learn foot positioning, how to push, carve, tic-tac, kick-turn, and introduction to Ollies, skateboard etiquette, and so much more! At the end of this course, you will have a new skate crew of fellow class members, and the confidence to skateboard at any public skatepark!
Location: Skate The Foundry - West Philly (888 N 40th Street Philadelphia PA 19104)
Class Size: 6 skaters max (Minimum of 3 skaters are needed
to run this course).
Make up class: No make up class is available when a skater misses a session.
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. Every skater must have their own skateboard, helmet, safety gear (knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards). No penny board or longboard is allowed. If you don't have equipment, please contact email@example.com
3. Water bottles.
4. Everyone must wear mask the entire time.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes avaialble when a skater misses a class.
4. $20 Registration Fee is included in the tuition. The Registration Fee is NOT transferable or creditable.
Disclaimer: As is the case with any public or outside facility, you and the participant may be exposed to the COVID-19 Virus. The participant and your decision to skateboard and take a private skate lesson is made knowingly and voluntarily by you and the participant with full knowledge of this risk. If you and the participant disagree, do not schedule a private lesson. Otherwise, the participant and your participation in the skate lesson shall constitute a waiver, and will release Skate The Foundry from any and all liability with respect to exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Apr 03, 2022