Half Day Summer Camp (9AM - 12PM)
Location: Wall Park Skatepark in Elkins Park
Age: 7 - 15 year olds. All levels are welcomed.
Equipment: Campers must have their own skateboard, helmet, and safety gear. No longboard or penny board is allowed.
There will be no equipment rentals available for the camp. If your child doesn't have a board, safety gear, or helmet, please stop by our store in Elkins Park. We will be able to assist you with sizing.
Summer Camp Information: Please carefully read more information regarding to registration and other policies (click here).
9:00AM - 9:10AM: Check In
9:10AM - 9:20AM: Morning Meeting & Stretch
9:20AM - 10:00AM: Group Lesson
10:00AM - 10:15AM: Snack Break
10:15AM - 11:00AM: Skateboard Game, Activity
11:00AM - 11:45AM: Free Skate
11:45AM - 11:55AM: Cool down & Pack up
11:55AM - 12:00PM: Pick Up
- Skateboard (no penny board or longboard)
- Safety gear (knee/elbow pads and wrist guards)
- Water - Water refill is not available. Please pack as much as you can.
- Snack (fruits like banana or watermelon are preferred to avoid too much sugar)
- Please consider packing some Gatorade or something similar.
- A mask in case we need to go inside. They're not required to wear it outside.
- Drop-off starts at 9:00am sharp. If you get there early, please wait and stay with your child(ren) until 9:00am.
- Pick-up time is from 11:55am to 12:00pm. If a camper is not picked up by noon, you'll be charged $20.
Jul 22, 2022