This 2-day course provides participants with the knowledge and skill required to provide a 60 minute Thai Massage or incorporate Thai Massage technique into their private yoga sessions. Participants will gain insight into the history of the history, technique, sen line understanding, self-care, and business practices. This adaptable sequence will provide the ability to create specific individual experiences whether you will use these skills to incorporate into yoga teachings, to provide one-on-one treatments and more.
All participants will need to demonstrate an ability to provide a safe Thai massage during the training and will be asked to follow safe and ethical practices. A follow-up phone call or video session is included for further mentoring. Upon completion, participants will be given a certification from the Radiant School of Yoga.
14 hours of CEU available to yoga teachers
Themes covered during the Thai Massage Level 1 Certification Course:
- An overview of the history of Thai massage
- Accessing “sen” or energy lines and their correlation to meridian lines and nadis
- Massage techniques & assisted stretches
- Trainees will receive a training manual that contains the postures and movements to create a 60 minute sequence
- Breath work and meditation for sustainability and endurance while facilitating massage and self-care techniques
Limited to 12 students! Save $50 if you register by July 1.
Jul 24, 2022