Number of Sessions:0
Days of week
The beginner series is a great way to start your yoga practice. The series will be a two day intensive held beginning Sunday, April 2nd at 10:00 AM.
You wil be with students of the same level learning the fundamentals of yoga at a pace that is slower and provides the details and alignment cues to help you build strength and flexibilty.
You will learn the basic yogic breathing, yoga postures, and relaxation techniques for you to utilize at home.
Pre-registration is required.
For an additional $20 you can attend any other WGF scheduled class.
- Breath, Movement, & Sun Salutation A
- Sun Salutations A & B
- Warrior Series
- Balancing and Seated Poses
- Week 5: Heart opening poses
- Week 6: Introduction to intermediate level poses
We do not allow students to drop in to any of our classes.
If you miss the first week of the series, you can still join on Week 2 if space allows but must pay the total course fee.
Please email us Hollye@warriorGoddessfit.com if you plan to join late.
The 6-week series is $150. There are no refunds, credits, or transfers/make-up classes for individual classes in the series. Your payment will automatically be transferred to the next series. If you need to cancel your registration for the entire series, you must provide 24-hours notice before the 1st class in the series.
No refunds will be issued after the series begins.
Student who complete the series (6 classes) will receive $25 off their next class pack purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend joining class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring water
- Bring your own yoga mat to class. We also recommend bringing a yoga blanket or beach towel to each class. We have yoga mats, blocks, bolsters, and straps for rental. We also sell these props by pre-order in our studio boutique if you wish to purchase your own set.
- No refunds, credits, or transfers for individual classes missed in the series.
- No refunds will be issued after the series begins. Please register early as space is limited to 8 students and the class will fill up.