Period:Apr 28, 2022 - Jun 2, 2022
Number of Sessions:6
Days of week
- The importance of conscious breathing
- Asana (poses) for strengthening the body and suppleness
- Benefits of visualisation
- The all-important pelvic floor
- Vocalization, an open throat for an open cervix
- All with pregnancy and labour in mind
Congratulation on making the decission to do something for you during your prenancy.
Please wear comfortable clothes, with the new COVID-19 restrictions everyone needs to bring their own yoga mat (we sell them for beetween $25-$99 if you need one and two blankets to class.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please fill out the following Pre-exercise form and either email it back to me or bring it with you to calss.
Prenatal Yoga Health Questionnaire:
Please note: all information given is private and confidential. Feel free to leave any questions if you would prefer not to answer
Please email completed form to email@example.com or bring along with you to your first class.
Name _______________________________________________ Age_______
Email______________________________________Join our mailing list? Y / N
How far along in your pregnancy are you at present?_________________wks.
Baby’s estimated due date________________
Is this your first baby? Y / N
Please briefly outline your yoga experience, if any, either prior to, or during pregnancy?
Please describe your regular physical activity,____________________________
Gynae/Obstetric history (eg. any previous complications, miscarriages, terminations, operations etc) ___________________________________________________________________________
Any problems or concerns in this pregnancy? (eg. morning sickness, haemorrhoids, varicose veins, low or high blood pressure, back pain, pelvic pain, feet and ankle swelling, abdominal cramping?) ___________________________________________________________________________
How did you find out about One Family Yoga & Fitness Yoga?____________________
What do you hope to achieve from attending the prenatal classes? __________
Hints and Precautions:
During the yoga class:
* Please listen to the instructor carefully and always let common sense prevail.
* Be guided by your own body and comfort at all times.
* Trust in yourself. Your body will let you know if a posture or movement feels okay, or if it is pushing too much. If something doesn’t feel right, its not.
* Practice with gentleness and enjoyment, and always be on the side of caution if you are ever unsure of anything during your practice.
* The practice at this time is mindful and gentle, never forcing or straining.
* Remember also that Yoga is completely non competitive. This is just about you and your baby!
* Whatever is good for mum, is good for baby. And whatever is good for baby, is good for mum!
* Breath, Relax and Enjoy!
STATEMENT: I have read and understood the foregoing and answered all the questions to my satisfaction. I agree to inform the teacher at the beginning of the class should any changes occur in the above information. In consideration, I hereby waive the right to all and any claim against the teacher for any injury or adverse change in my state of health arising directly or indirectly from my participation in classes.
Today’s Date _____ / ______/ ______