Date: 9 Saturdays - 9/3, 10, 17, 24, 10/1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm (90 mins)
Level: Intro/Beginner (skaters who are new to skateboarding and/or still working on fundamental skills)
*We need minimum of 4 people to run this program.*
**Equipment rentals are available with the additional fees.**
Requirements & Things to bring:
1. Must sign the waiver online.
2. No penny board or longboard is allowed. If you don't have equipment, please contact email@example.com
3. Water bottles - there will be no water refill availble. Pack their drinks accordingly.
4. Everyone must wear mask the entire time.
Make up class: No make up day is available when a skater misses a class.
Check-in & Pick-up:
Please arrive at the time of program starts. Please arrive 5 mins before the program ends for the pick up. You will be charged $20 per 15 mins for a late pick up.
Skate The Foundry’s Policy:
1. Once you complete a payment for a program, our programs are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. If Skate The Foundry needs to cancel a class/programs for any reasons, a portion credit towards future programs may be available. There will be no refund available under any circumstances.
3. No make-up classes avaialble when a skater misses a class.
4. $20 Registration Fee is included in the tuition. The Registration Fee is NOT transferable or creditable.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy: (Updated on Jan 7th, 2022)
1. Everyone including the instructor, participant, and family members must keep the masks on the entire time.
2. Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that may have a higher risk of getting injured
3. If a skater isn't following this rule, the parent/guardian will be asked to pick them up early. We are not able to have them back if this behavior keeps occurring another class. Skate The Foundry has a right not to issue a refund/credit for the course if this occurs.
Oct 29, 2022